Dylan was born and raised in the coastal city of Wollongong, Australia. He has always been into all types of sport growing up and in 2008 Dylan ventured to Whistler, Canada to pursue his passion for mountain biking. Dylan has resided there ever since, riding, racing and enjoying the outdoor lifestyle. In 2012 he found one race format that would incorporate all disciplines of mountain biking that he loved from XC, DH, 4X and all mountain. This format was enduro and for the last two years Dylan has been committed to working his way to the top of the North American and International enduro race scene.
Wolsky has established himself as an ambassador for mountain biking within the Whistler community and an influential part of the riding scene.
- 2013 Oregon Enduro Finals Mt Hood – 7th
- 2013 Oregon Enduro series overall – 12th
- 2013 Big Mountain Enduro Series overall – 10th
- 2013 Enduro World Series Colorado – 22nd
- 2013 Enduro World Series Whistler – 26th
- 2012 North American Enduro Tour Overall – 4th
- 2012 Redbull Divide & Conquer – 2nd
- 2011 Wade’s Excellent Adventure– 1st
- 2011 North Shore Bike Fest Super D – 2nd
- 2011 Ashland Mountain Challenge Chainless Downhill – 3rd
- 2011 Crankworx Criterium – 5th