Position: Front-end Web Developer
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Ogden, UT
This position will be an integral part of the marketing team and work alongside the Director of Marketing and design team to build, deploy, test and optimize the site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Use and develop WordPress CMS to manage pages, products, journal posts and interactive web elements.
- Assist marketing team in conducting, monitoring and evaluating A/B testing of pages to improve conversion goals
- Work alongside PPC and SEO specialists to optimize website and marketing pages
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations for website and web pages to help meet marketing goals
- Support the installation, configuration, security, operations and maintenance of web servers and other software used by websites
- Monitor primary website and work with IT department to promptly resolve any issues and ensure website security
- Perform other duties as assigned to support our marketing strategy.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience
- 2 years of front-end development experience
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of WordPress CMS
- Master of responsive design
- Intermediate to advanced PPC and SEO experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B Testing and landing page best practices
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time, standing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
- Must be able to assist marking department by lifting tools, product and/or displays as needed (up to 50 lbs)
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.