Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
A super light, stiff, and durable one of a kind carbon fiber road hub.
Road and cyclocross riders and racers looking for the pinnacle of hub technology, lightweight, durability and longevity.
We are constantly being challenged by our athletes and employees to make all parts of the bike stronger and lighter. The ENVE carbon fiber road hub is just another piece of the puzzle in producing the best wheels we can possibly make.
The ENVE Carbon Road Hub features a patent pending full carbon fiber hub shell that is built around the DT Swiss ratchet drive mechanism which provides superior performance to traditional three pawl drive mechanisms. The carbon road hub improves upon the stiffness of a traditional DT Swiss wheelbuild while offering equal durability at a substantially lower weight. The ENVE Carbon Road Hub uses continuous carbon fibers to create the unique full carbon hub flanges. Each spoke hole in the hub flange is molded rather than drilled to ensure light weight and high strength. Each hub is assembled using the ultra low friction Ceramic Speed ceramic bearings. The front hub weighs in at 74 grams while the rear weighs 158 grams for a total hubset weight of 232 grams.
|Freehub||Shimano 11, Campy|