One Wheelset Quiver
The most versatile carbon fiber mountain wheelset
Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
The most versatile carbon fiber mountain bike wheelset is the M Series M60 HV.
Mountain bikers who love to ride, race, and want a one wheelset quiver.
The M60 HV is optimized for long rides into the backcountry that feature big climbs and rowdy descents, yet also light enough for the occasional race day.If you are like us, we love to ride mountain bikes, and occasionally we race them – This wheelset fulfills that need.
“Naysayers will say they’re not worth the stratospheric price. I say those people have simply never ridden these wheels.”
“Nothing says “my other bike is a Porsche,” like a set of ENVE hoops. These things are distinctly and unapologetically stiff, and they will completely transform the feel of your bike.”
– Bike Magazine
The M60 Forty HV unidirectional carbon fiber mountain bike wheels pay tribute to the sport of mountain biking by honoring the aspects of human powered climbs and the most technically challenging downhills alike. In order to make a carbon fiber mountain bike rim defined by its versatility it is necessary to make it light, strong, stiff, and durable.
The ENVE M60 Forty features ENVE’s patented molded spoke hole technology that allows for increased strength to weight performance. By not drilling the spoke holes, the fiber remains intact resulting in a stronger more efficient structure. While some riders will view the M60 HV as the ultimate trail and light duty enduro wheelset, others will acknowledge its light weight and use it for everyday XC riding and racing.
As the most versatile wheelset in the M Series line of wheels the M60 HV is intended for use with full suspension mountain bikes in the 4-6″ (110-150mm) travel range. Two rim widths exist to accommodate those wishing to run standard and high volume tires. The M60 HV is designed for tires between 2.3 and 2.4″ wide.
Additionally, the M60 HV features hookless bead tubeless technology that produces a stronger tubeless seal and virtually eliminates any unpredictable losses of air as the result of hard impacts and cornering. Durability is a major factor in achieving downhill confidence and performance and the M60 HV delivers high levels of downhill performance through an optimized rim geometry that helps dampen and absorb impacts while still maintaining a high level of lateral and torsional stiffness to ensure straight and true tracking over the roughest terrain.
The ENVE M60 Forty HV is proudly made in the USA.
|External Rim Width||32mm||32mm|
|Internal Rim Width||26mm||26mm|
|Hole Count||28, 32||28, 32|
|Effective Rim Diameter
(27.5 or 29)
|Recommended Tire Size||2.3 in - 2.4 in||2.3 in - 2.4 in|
|27.5" Specs (28H)||Front||Rear||Wheelset|
|Chris King 6B||729g||899g||1628g|
|DT 240 6B||728g||803g||1531g|
|DT 240 CL||697g||791g||1488g|
|29" Specs (28H)||Front||Rear||Wheelset|
|Chris King 6B||768g||938g||1706g|
|DT 240 6B||767g||842g||1609g|
|DT 240 CL||736g||830g||1566g|
|Rim Model||M50||M60||M60 HV||M60 Plus||M70||M70 HV||M90|
|< 120 lbs.||FR||20-2422-26||18-2219-23||16-2017-21||12-1314-15||16-2017-21||15-1916-20||20-2422-26|
Hookless Bead Technology
The ENVE M Series M60 HV (High Volume) features a dedicated hookless bead construction for:
- Hassle free tubeless setup
- Ability to run lower tire pressures
- Burp-free Performance (Burping = Unpredictable air losses caused from hard impacts or cornering in which the seal between the tire and rim bed is broken)
Rim and Tire Width Optimization
The ENVE M Series M60 HV features a 26mm internal rim width and is purpose built for use with modern high volume 2.3” to 2.4” tires.
- Optimal tire sidewall support to minimize tire roll and maximize traction and rolling performance
- Provides better cornering, straight-line tracking, and traction performance
- Rim weight is increased more by width than any other factor, therefore by optimizing the rim width for a specific tire size ensures rims are as light as possible
Strong, Light, Stiff
Each M Series wheel is purpose built for its intended application, tire size, suspension travel, and terrain. The M60 HV is purpose built for how, where, and what you ride by applying an:
- Application specific unidirectional carbon fiber laminate
- Optimized hookless bead dimension for industry leading impact resistance
- Rim depth optimized to balance comfort and durability for serious trail riders
- 28-hole or 32-hole hole count options