Bigger IS Better
A wheel with more traction, comfort & confidence
Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
Specifically designed, evolved, and engineered for Plus tires, the M60 Plus carbon fiber mountain wheel is the widest in the M Series lineup.
Riders looking for the ultimate Plus wheel ride will find that the M60 Plus provides the big wheel roll-over performance of 29 wheels in a more forgiving package. This means more traction, comfort, and confidence for riders of all levels.
Plus bikes are really fun, and they become more fun and fast when equipped with a wheelset that is stiff, light, and durable. The M60 Plus is designed to provide an optimized rim solution for 2.8 to 3.0 Plus tires so that your wide wheel platform can also feel light and nimble allowing you to go further, faster.
Is wider always better? Youd think so given recent trends in the bike industry. However, the answer to that question is more complex and wheels play an integral role in answering that question for the Plus bike platform. The M60 Plus is a carbon fiber tubeless clincher with a 40mm internal width and has been designed and engineered specifically for the 2.8 to 3.0 inch plus size tires on the market. While thoughtful carbon fiber construction allows for weight savings and enhanced stiffness, the M60 Plus is a 480-gram rim that can resist impacts on par with the bar-setting Enduro wheel the M70. Another feature of the M60 Plus rim is a new hookless bead design that greatly reduces the possibilities of pinch flatting.
|Effective Rim Diameter||569mm||569mm|
|Recommended Tire Size||2.8 in - 3.0 in||2.8 in - 3.0 in|
|Chris King 6B||784g||976g||1760g|
|DT 240 CL||737g||840g||1577g|
|Chris King 6B||827g||1019g||1846g|
|DT 240 6B||798g||895g||1693g|
|DT 240 CL||780g||883g||1663g|
|Rim Model||M50||M60||M60 HV||M60 Plus||M70||M70 HV||M90|
|< 120 lbs.||FR||20-2422-26||18-2219-23||16-2017-21||12-1314-15||16-2017-21||15-1916-20||20-2422-26|
Hookless Bead Technology
The ENVE M Series M60 Plus features a dedicated hookless bead construction for:
- Hassle free tubeless setup
- Ability to run lower tire pressures
- Improved pinch flat resistance
- Burp-free Performance (Burping = Unpredictable air losses caused from hard impacts or cornering in which the seal between the tire and rim bed is broken)
Rim and Tire Width Optimization
The ENVE M Series M60 Plus features a 40mm internal rim width and is purpose built for use with modern high volume 2.8” to 3.2” tires.
- Optimal tire sidewall support to minimize tire roll and maximize traction and rolling performance
- Provides better cornering, straight-line tracking, and traction performance
- Rim weight is increased more by width than any other factor, therefore by optimizing the rim width for a specific tire size ensures rims are as light as possible
Strong, Light, Stiff
Each M Series wheel is purpose built for its intended application, tire size, suspension travel, and terrain. The M60 Plus is purpose built for the plus tire platform by applying an:
- Application specific unidirectional carbon fiber laminate
- Optimized hookless bead dimension for industry leading impact and pinch flat resistance
- Rim depth optimized to balance comfort and durability for serious trail riders
- 27.5 and 29 Plus options
- 28-hole count only
Starting at $225.00
Starting at $2,718.00
Starting at $175.00
Starting at $2,718.00