Big hits, big lines, pure confidence
Light enough to pedal up, strong enough to bomb down
Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
The ultimate carbon fiber mountain bike wheelset for enduro, park, and big mountain.
All-mountain gravity aficionados that appreciate human powered ascents as a means to an end.
In short, to fulfill a fantasy. We dont always have access to a chairlift, and there arent always people and roads around for shuttling our favorite descents. As such, we dreamed of a wheelset that was light enough to pedal to the top of the biggest mountain in the most remote of places, yet strong and reliable enough to bomb down it.
“The name ENVE doesn’t just stand for classy, high-tech carbon rims, but also for the consistent search for technical perfection. No effort is too great for the US manufacturer as they strive towards building the strongest, stiffest, and lightest wheels.”
“ENVE wheels are lusted over for a reason, they’re simply amazing on the trail, adding to the ride in a way we honestly weren’t even convinced we would notice.”
The ENVE M70 Thirty HV carbon fiber mountain bike wheel is light enough for uphill travel, but its reputation was honed in downhill racing. Ultimately, the ENVE M70 HV is an enduro racer’s dream wheelset. It’s super strong thanks to an optimized unidirectional carbon fiber construction and ENVE’s patented molded spoke hole technology.
This construction technique and materials are shared with ENVE’s World Cup Overall and World Championship winning downhill specific laminates found on the ENVE M90 and predecessor the ENVE DH. Part of this construction involves removing all bladder materials from the rim to help reduce weight, maximize efficiency, and produce more durable wheel builds.
The M70 HV is ride-tuned for use on today’s modern trail and enduro mountain bikes. These bikes are defined by suspension travel ranging from 5″ to 6.5″ (130-170mm) and for use with tires between 2.3 and 2.4″ wide. The ENVE M70 HV is proudly made in the USA.
|Hole Count||28, 32||28, 32|
|Effective Rim Diameter
(27.5 or 29)
|Recommended Tire Size||2.4 in -2.5 in||2.4 in -2.5 in|
|27.5" Specs (28H)||Front||Rear||Wheelset|
|Chris King 6B||786g||956g||1742g|
|DT 240 6B||785g||860g||1645g|
|DT 240 CL||754g||848g||1602g|
|29" Specs (28H)||Front||Rear||Wheelset|
|Chris King 6B||823g||993g||1816g|
|DT 240 6B||822g||897g||1719g|
|DT 240 CL||791g||885g||1676g|
|Rim Model||M50||M60||M60 HV||M60 Plus||M70||M70 HV||M90|
|< 120 lbs.||FR||20-2422-26||18-2219-23||16-2017-21||12-1314-15||16-2017-21||15-1916-20||20-2422-26|
Hookless Bead Technology
The ENVE M Series M70 HV (High Volume) features a dedicated hookless bead construction for:
- Hassle free tubeless setup
- Ability to run lower tire pressures
- Burp-free Performance (Burping = Unpredictable air losses caused from hard impacts or cornering in which the seal between the tire and rim bed is broken)
Rim and Tire Width Optimization
The ENVE M Series M70 HV features a 30mm internal rim width and is purpose built for use with modern high volume 2.5” to 2.6” tires.
- Optimal tire sidewall support to minimize tire roll and maximize traction and rolling performance
- Provides better cornering, straight-line tracking, and traction performance
- Rim weight is increased more by width than any other factor, therefore by optimizing the rim width for a specific tire size ensures rims are as light as possible
Strong, Light, Stiff
Each M Series wheel is purpose built for its intended application, tire size, suspension travel, and terrain. The M70 HV is purpose built for how, where, and what you ride by applying an:
- Application specific unidirectional carbon fiber laminate
- Optimized hookless bead dimension for industry leading impact resistance
- Rim depth optimized for all-mountain and enduro applications
28-hole or 32-hole count options
Starting at $225.00
Starting at $2,718.00
Starting at $70.00
Starting at $2,718.00