Not for the faint of heart
Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
The first and only UCI World Cup-winning downhill carbon fiber wheelset.
Downhill riders and racers that have a no-holds-barred approach to their race equipment.
To raise the bar on our former World Championship winning ENVE DH wheelset and to provide the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders with the latest carbon fiber rim technology on the market. By saving weight, increasing strength and adding the utility of tubeless compatibility, the M90 is the wheelset of choice for todays most discerning World Cup racers and mechanics.
“They will knock your socks off from the moment you drop into that first, aggressive run.”
“The performance advantages of the M90 are real. The riders claim It allows them to take unique lines and ultimately go faster. For me, the durability is my favorite aspect; we replace only a small fraction of the rims we used to when we rode alloy.”
– Doug Hatfield – Syndicate Mechanic
The ENVE M90 Ten is unique as it is the only carbon fiber mountain bike rim that is fully optimized for downhill riding and racing. Consequently, the M90 Ten is the only carbon fiber wheelset that is actively being raced on the UCI Downhill World Cup Circuit. As such, the M90 has been ridden to the World Cup Downhill Overall Title under Santa Cruz Syndicate as well as numerous other World Cup podium finishes. The M90 saw success almost instantly on the World Cup circuit thanks to performance enhancing features such has hookless bead tubeless technology and ENVE’s patented molded spoke hole technology. Tubeless technology brings real time savings to downhill racing by eliminating the additional weight of inner tubes and reducing rolling resistance. Molded spoke holes increase the efficiency of the full unidirectional carbon fiber construction by ensuring that fibers run around the rim continuously and uncut thus saving weight and increasing strength. It goes without saying that a carbon fiber downhill rim needs to be strong. The M90’s geometry is the most robust of all the M Series wheels to ensure that the wheel can withstand the rigors of downhill racing and daily bike park laps. While the M90 is optimized and co-developed by World Cup downhill racers, it is equally at home on long, big-mountain shuttle descents that include either lift or helicopter accessed terrain. Given that the M90 is still lighter than some brands’ all-mountain rims, it is not unreasonable to consider pedaling the M90 up hill for very short intervals of time. As such, the M90 is optimized for downhill mountain bikes with travel ranging between 6.5-10″ (170 and 210mm). Each ENVE M90 Ten is manufactured in the USA.
|Effective Rim Diameter
(26 or 27.5)
|Recommended Tire Size||2.4 in - 2.7 in||2.4 in - 2.7 in|
|Chris King 6B||937g||1066g||2003g|
|DT 240 6B||872g||982g||1854g|
|Chris King 6B||914g||1043g||1957g|
|DT 240 6B||895g||1005g||1900g|
|Rim Model||M50||M60||M60 HV||M60 Plus||M70||M70 HV||M90|
|< 120 lbs.||FR||20-2422-26||18-2219-23||16-2017-21||12-1314-15||16-2017-21||15-1916-20||20-2422-26|
Hookless Bead Technology
The ENVE M Series M70 HV (High Volume) features a dedicated hookless bead construction for:
- Hassle free tubeless setup
- Ability to run lower tire pressures
- Burp-free Performance (Burping = Unpredictable air losses caused from hard impacts or cornering in which the seal between the tire and rim bed is broken)
Rim and Tire Width Optimization
The ENVE M Series M90 is optimized for the tires chosen by the world’s most winning downhill racers. Through development with the Santa Cruz Syndicate the M90 provides:
- Better cornering, straight-line tracking, and traction performance
- Optimal tire sidewall support to minimize tire roll and maximize traction and rolling performance
Strong, Light, Stiff
Each M Series wheel is purpose built for its intended application, tire size, suspension travel, and terrain. The M90 is purpose built for how, where, and what you ride by applying an:
- Application specific unidirectional carbon fiber laminate
- Optimized hookless bead dimension for industry leading impact resistance
- Rim depth optimized for downhill and freeride applications
32-hole count only