Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
|Length||100, 110, 120, 130, 140mm (+/-2.5mm with shim)|
|Rise||-12° fixed, -17°/-7° with angle shim|
|Clamp Diameter||31.8 mm|
|Steer Tube Clamp Diameter||1 1/8"|
|Stack Height||42.5mm with length shim / 45.5mm with angle shim|
|Torque Spec: Face Plate||5.5Nm|
|Torque Spec: Steer Tube||5.5Nm|
The SES Aero Road Stem followed the same process of aerodynamic development as our SES wheels, with initial concept analysis in Computational Fluid Dynamics by aerodynamicist Simon Smart, of Smart Aero Technology. Prototypes were verified first in the wind tunnel by Simon, where he confirmed a valuable drag reduction, and then on the road with Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
From working with Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka, we quickly learned that even pro riders need a wide variety of positions from their stems. With their input, and our own function and performance-first design expertise, we crafted a stem with two positions each for length and angle using steerer tube shims. With the first spacer, a -7 or -17 angle is achieved, while a -12 angle with +/-2.5mm in length is achieved with the second spacer.
Even with two-way adjustability and an aero profile, we were able to keep the weight down to a mere 175g (110mm length), including the adjustment spacer and top-cap, in a design that works with any standard steerer tube and any of our road handlebars.