Innerdrive Premium Road Hub
Featured in all SES and G Series wheels is the ENVE Premium Straight Pull hub, an all-new, 100% ENVE drive mechanism. Oversized steel ratchets are positioned inboard and over the bearings, reducing stress on the axle and bearings while ensuring positive and reliable engagement. Key benefits of the INNERDRIVE™ Premium hub include:
- Weight Savings: The new ENVE INNERDRIVE™ Premium straight pull hub offering delivers 60 grams of weight savings over ENVE’s previous generation hub offering.
- Four Engagement Options: Interchangeable ratchets allow riders to tune their rides for their personal performance needs. Whether it be maximizing efficiency, response, or reliability, we have a solution. Ratchet options include: 40 tooth, 60t, 80t, 100t.
- Consistent Spoke Lengths: The all-new straight-pull hubshell allows for the use of a single spoke length for any given rim diameter, creating an easy user experience for service and maintenance.
- Anti-twist Spoke Hole: To further improve the quality of the wheel build, spoke tension consistency, and to prevent spoke damage during wheel build, an anti-twist feature has been included to prevent the spoke from twisting during wheel build or while riding.
- Silent Spoke Crossings: The straight-pull hubshell puts space between each spoke ensuring that your ENVE wheelset cannot experience spoke creak.